is an RSS feed gobbler: it takes the RSS feed from any website (like ClickCash, or iFriends!) and basically delivers it automatically to whatever social media platform you select. It currently supports auto-posting to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pintest, and many others. You can set the schedule you want, or let Dlvr.it optimize your posts based on research and best practices.
offers both free and premium packages. The free option allows you to link to up to three social networks from up to five feeds and sites. Their premium program allows you to link to up to ten social networks with as many as 50 feeds. And if you need more, they also have business plans available.
For those of you who track everything through the great and powerful Google, you can even incorporate your UTM tracking parameters on each link! Let's get started...
- Sign Up for your account right from their homepage. You can create a stand-alone account, or signup using your Facebook or Twitter account.
- Link your Socials by clicking on the SOCIALS tab and then selecting the "Add Social" button. With their free plan, you can link up to three social media networks
Configure your Socials
We recommend that you configure each of your social profiles before adding any links. To do this:
- Click on the Social you wish to edit, then click the EDIT button
- Post Options should have the post title, body, and URL selected. Make sure the social is Active, too!
- Links allows you to shorten your links or not. We recommend you select "Don't Shorten Links". This is where you'd add your Google Analytics tracking, too.
- Advanced lets you post as a retweet as necessary and add photos. Check both of these.
Click SAVE to save your configurations. We do recommend going into the Short Links area and setting "No Shortener" as the default. Now it's time to set up our RSS feeds!
Feed the Queue
- Add New Feed by clicking the button at the bottom of this page
- Enter your Feed URL which you'll get from the ClickCash RSS feeds page. Make sure to be logged in so that every link is prepopulated with your tracking code
- Name your Feed with the niche you're promoting. This helps if you've got multiple feeds connected to your account. Pick your New Items and First Post settings
- Connect Your Socials to tell Dlvr.it where to send your posts.
Once your feed is entered, we suggest going into the feed settings so that Dlvr.it doesn't spam your feeds. Here's what we recommend:
- Updates should be every 30 minutes with a maximum 1 post per update.
- Item Text should contain how you want to start each post (eg: Live Cam Show) and end each post. This is a great place to add the hashtags relevant to your feed.
- Filters should have Title and Content selected.
- Advanced should have Enable Photo Posting turned on. We suggest disabling "Pass Feedburner Links to your link shortening service.
And that's it! Dlvr.it will start posting to your selected social medias on the schedule you selected.