A Postback Pixel (or Server 2 Server/S2S call) sends you a notification for each raw signup generated by your affiliate tracking links. We offer this service to affiliates who use third-party conversion aggrigator programs. Here's how to take advantage of it!
Send us a Postback Pixel Request using our online form
. Be sure to include:
- Your Postback pixel link
- What information you would like returned
- A test link we can use to make sure your pixel is firing
Some things to keep in mind when using our Postback Pixel service:
- The pixel will fire for each signup. If you are using our PPS, PPES, or RevShare programs, this means the pixel fires on every raw signup, not every signup for which a commission is paid.
- We can return any dynamic information to you that is sent to us as part of the &pccacct= parameter in the tracking link.
- We can return multiple pieces of information by parsing them in the &pccart= parameter. For example, &pccart=Value1_Value2_Value3 will allow us to pass you back three pieces of data.
Got questions? Come chat with us in live chat support
and we'd be happy to answer them!